Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Drugstore Deals of the Week!



 There are some AMAZING deals going on at the Drugstore this week!

 Let's start with Walgreens...


Earlier this week I picked up TWO of these bad boys (both in the scent "lavendar jasmine") at Walgreens for $6! In addition, I received $3 is store credit toward my next purchase.  This is an outstanding shave cream!


I'm planning to make one more trip to Walgreens this week to redeem my $3 reward and to take advantage of a Covergirl sale that's going on (Buy one get one 50% off).  I know from experience that the outlast nail polish is really something special, in addition, I have a manufacturer's coupon for $1.50 off any 2 Covergirl outlast nail polishes.  That being said, with these 3 discounts it will take my total from $11.98 to $4.49!! 

Moving on to Rite Aid...





 Currently, Rite Aid has a Physicians Formula deal going on where you get $10 in store credit for every $15 you spend on Physicians Formula products.  What makes the deal even sweeter is that you can take advantage of this offer TWICE!  Therefore, I took the opportunity to purchase the Eye Booster Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, 2-in-1, Medium Black for $7.67 and the Shadow & Liner, Custom Eye Enhancing, Nude Eyes palette for $8.37.  With the $10 in rewards that I earned I'm planning to purchase... 

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls, All Skin Tones, Translucent Pearl

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Bronzer, Pressed, Glow-Boosting

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, Riviera Strips/Sand Bronzer

I plan to take my first $10 in rewards and apply it to a second purchase of $15 or more in Physician's Formula makeup.  This will earn me a second $10 in rewards in which I will make a 3rd and final purchase.  The 3 products above are the ones I'm targeting for my next 2 Rite Aid transactions, however I'm slightly torn because CVS is also having a an awesome sale on Physicians Formula this week.

Which leads me to my next purchase...


ALL Physicians Formula cosmetics are 40% off at CVS this week!  I popped in there the other day to redeem a $2 extra buck reward I had that was about to expire.  I came out with just one item, the Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara, Ultra Black.  First of all, I had hoped to include this product in my Rite Aid purchase, but they didn't have it.  Second of all, I may or may not go back to CVS and purchase some more Physician's Formula items that I've been interested in trying.  40% is a pretty awesome deal.  We shall see... 

Anyways, as if spending $3.99 (40% off + $2 extra bucks) on a mascara that retails for $9.99 is not awesome enough, the formula is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! 

This was a recommendation from one of my favorite youtubers of all time: GlamLifeGuru.  This is her "holy grail" mascara and I totally understand why.  The packaging is a little goofy in my opinion and the brush is slightly larger than I would prefer, but the formula makes those drawbacks totally worth it! 

Hopefully this post inspires you to take advantage of some of the great deals going on this week! :)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment